Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Worker Classification Protection

For information regarding minimum wage and overtime complaints, please contact the U.S. Department of Labor at 410-962-6211. Or visit their website:

For additional information, contact:
Division of Labor and Industry
Worker Classification Protection Unit

10946 Golden West Drive, Ste. 160
Hunt valley, MD 21031