Office of Financial Regulation
The Office of Financial Regulation, established in 1910, is Maryland's consumer financial protection agency and financial services regulator. The Office's mission is to protect Marylanders through the operation of a modern financial regulatory system that promotes respect for consumers, safety and compliance, fair competition, responsible business innovation, and a strong state economy.
Highlighted Resources & News
- Submit a Consumer Complaint
- FY 2023 OFR Annual Report Highlights
- Maryland Access to Banking Act
- Prepare Now for the Expiration of the Federal Student Loan Payment Pause
- Mortgage Late? Don’t Wait! Factsheet for Maryland Homeowners
- Foreclosure Data Tracker
- Troubleshooting Virtru-Encrypted Emails
Join our team! View current employment opportunities here.
Meetings Available by Appointment
Appointments are available for virtual meetings with Financial Regulation staff through a video-conference kiosk at our offices in Baltimore City. To quickly and easily schedule an appointment online, please visit our online scheduling system. See the Contact Us page for more information.
1100 North Eutaw Street ǀ Suite 611 ǀ Baltimore ǀ Maryland 21201
Telephone | 410-230-6100
or toll-free 1-888-784-0136
Fax ǀ 410-333-3866