Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing


Apply for License/Permit - Maryland Board of Plumbing


Apply for License

Reciprocal Licensing
The Board may issue a reciprocal Master or Journey license to plumbers who are currently licensed in Baltimore County or WSSC. 
To qualify for reciprocation from WSSC or Baltimore County, you must hold BOTH the plumbing and gas portion of the license.

The State Plumbing Board reciprocates with the State of Delaware:
For the Master Plumber/Gasfitter license ONLY, you can apply online or call the State Board of Plumbing for an application.

Individuals who hold a current Journey or Master gas fitter license from Baltimore City, Baltimore County or WSSC may obtain a like State Natural Gas Fitter's license.