Skip to Content Accessibility Information

Name/Address Change - Plumbing

Licensed professional plumbers and gas fitters are responsible to notify the Board of any name change or change of mailing/e-mail address. Changes can be made:

Online using your registration number and password
Name/Address Changes


Via e-mail to

There is NO fee for address/name changes.

Name Changes
If you change your name, you must provide a copy of the appropriate court document or marriage license and e-mail/fax it to the Board. E-mail the document(s) to, or fax them to 410-962-8483.

Failure to notify the Board of address changes in a timely manner can prevent license renewal notification.