Skip to Content Accessibility Information

File a Complaint - Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors

Please send your completed Mechanical Unit Complaint Form to the address listed below. Please include copies of contracts, invoices, emails etc. You will receive an acknowledgement when the complaint is received. Once the complaint is assigned to an investigator they will contact you directly.

State Board of HVACR Contractors
C/O Complaints Manager
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Room 121
Baltimore, MD 21201