Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing


Who to Contact if You Experience Problems Filing Electronic Reports - Maryland Licensing of Secondhand Precious Metal Objects Dealers & Pawnbrokers


The point of first contact when dealers who experience problems in filing daily transaction reports is the RAPIDS county administrator for the county in which the business is located. For additional assistance send an e-mail message to the RAPIDS Help Desk. In the e-mail message, explain the problem that is being encountered.

Directory of County Administrators