Reporting Parent Achievement - Family Literacy - Adult Education and Literacy Services
DLLR Grantees reporting parental achievement in LWIS must utilize DLLR's Family Literacy Intake Survey to document a baseline for the following activities:
- Increased Acquisition of Books or Magazines for Children Increased Assistance with Children's Education
- Increased Contact with Children's Teachers
- Increased Involvement in Children's School Activities
- Increased Reading Time with Children
- Increased Visits to the Library with Children
Logs must also be used to measure increases in the activities during the reporting period.