Office of Human Resources - Maryland Department of Labor
The Office of Human Resources provides leadership and support to ensure the recruitment, development and retention of a competent, effective and diversified workforce for the Department of Labor. This is accomplished by administering all human resource activities including recruitment and examination, salary administration and classification, employee relations, employee benefits and medical services, performance management, staff development and training, timekeeping, personnel transaction processing, and record maintenance.
To provide innovative, efficient, timely, customer service-oriented and strategic human resource management services to the Department of Labor.
Our vision is to provide strategic Human Resource management services that will exceed customer expectations, and provide the Department of Labor with the workforce to effectively service the citizens of Maryland now and in the future.
Department of Labor Human Resources Internet Services
Maryland State Job Application forms and current job openings within the Maryland Department of Labor:
- State of Maryland Job Application Form
- Job Bank
- Maryland Department of Labor Employment Opportunities
- Department of Budget & Management's Maryland State Job Openings
- Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR)
For more information, contact the Office of Human Resources
- Director, Aaron Jacobs - 410-230-6315
- Manager, Recruitment: Ernestine Hyman - 410-230-6298
- Manager, Recruitment: Felicia Ransome - 410-230-6306
- Manager, Recruitment: Stephanie Dunphy - 410-230-6301
Department of Labor
Office of Administration
1100 North Eutaw Street, Room 100
Baltimore, Maryland 21201