Forms and Fees - Professional Engineers
Forms — Licensees
- Continuing Professional Competency Reporting Form (Word) - For licensees to list all the pertinent information about the 24 PDH units earned over a renewal period.
- Continuing Professional Competency Assessment Form (Word) - For licensees to use when (1) a course provider does not supply a PDH form or a record of an outcome measure, or (2) an activity is offered by a provider described in .08 B(2) of the Regulations.
Records must be maintained for at least four years from the date of the completion of the qualifying program.
Fees are set by Law and Regulation and are subject to change with public notice given.
- License fee (including renewal): $76
- Nonrefundable application fee:
Reciprocal license: $50
PE exam: $50
FE exam (EIT): NO FEE
- Reinstatement fee for expired license: $100
- Verification fee: $20
- Replacement fee (lost certificate): $35
- Engineer-in-training certificate fee: $15
- Retired Status license: $50
- Examination fees:
In addition to the nonrefundable initial application fee, an applicant for the appropriate license examination shall pay the following fees:
Fundamentals of Engineering: $225
PE - Principles and Practice: $360
Structural Engineering exam-Vertical: $510
Structural Engineering exam - Lateral: $510
Make check or money order payable to DLLR-PE.