Minimum Content for Invoices and Receipts - Locksmiths
Each licensed locksmith shall include on each invoice or receipt for services the following information regarding each service call:
- The address where the services were provided by the locksmith;
- The type of lock being serviced;
- The vehicle identification number, if applicable;
- The quoted cost of the service provided to the customer prior to agreeing to provide the service;
- The actual cost of the service paid by the customer; and
- The Maryland Locksmith License Registration Number.