|State of Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and
Maryland Board of Architects
500 N. Calvert St., Room 308
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
(410) 230-6322 (Baltimore area), (888) 218-5925 (Toll Free)
I. CANDIDATE MUST COMPLETE THIS SECTION:
BOARD OF PRIOR LICENSURE
|II. STATE BOARD OF ORIGINAL LICENSURE TO COMPLETE THIS SECTION:
The individual identified above has indicated that he/she either is or has been licensed in your jurisdiction or that he/she has completed examinations for your jurisdiction. Please complete the items listed below and record examination results this individual completed for your board on this form.
1. Was licensed as an Architect on 19
2. Now holds a valid license which expires on 19
3. Held a valid license which expired on
4. Was granted the above license:
5. Date of IDP completion
6. NCARB uniform examinations were given and the reported grades were accecpted without
If yes, please explain on an attached sheet.
Report of Written Examination
This document is certified by authorization of the Board.
Certified by: Title: