||Option 2 (Apprenticeship, served while holding a current Maryland Apprentice License): Use this option if you:
Under option 2, you will be required to submit to the Board a copy of your graduation certificate or other acceptable, official document with the following items:
- Have successfully completed an HVACR related apprenticeship in a program, approved by the Maryland Apprenticeship and Training Council, within 2 years of the date of your application and
- Hold a current Maryland HVACR Apprentice license.
- Your name
- Name of the training program
- Date of graduation
- Specific restrictions, if any. These include: Air Conditioning, Forced Air Heat, Hydronic Heat, Heating (a combination of Forced Air Heat and Hydronic Heat), Ventilation and Refrigeration.
- Statement that the course has been approved by the Maryland Apprenticeship and Training Council