HVACR Inspector

If you are employed by a local jurisdiction to provide HVACR inspections, there are three ways to qualify for an HVACR Inspector identification card:

Option 1: Hold a current state HVACR Master, Master Restricted or Journey license (the current license must be returned to the Board and will be inactivated).

Option 2: Hold a current Building Officials and Code Administrators, Inc. (BOCA) certification in one of the following classifications:

Option 3: Fulfill both of the following requirements:

[ Home ] [ What's New! ] [ General Info ] [ LABOR Divisions ] [ Forms & Applications ] [ Search The Site ]