Office of Human Resources - Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
The Office of Human Resources provides leadership and support to ensure the recruitment, development and retention of a competent, effective and diversified workforce for the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation. This is accomplished by administering all human resource activities including recruitment and examination, salary administration and classification, employee relations, employee benefits and medical services, performance management, staff development and training, timekeeping, personnel transaction processing, and record maintenance.
To provide innovative, efficient, timely, customer service-oriented and strategic human resource management services to the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR).
Our vision is to provide strategic Human Resource management services that will exceed customer expectations, and provide DLLR with the workforce to effectively service the citizens of Maryland now and in the future.
DLLR Human Resources Internet Services
Maryland State Job Application forms and current job openings within DLLR:
- State of Maryland Job Application Form
- Job Bank
- DLLR Employment Opportunities
- Department of Budget & Management's Maryland State Job Openings
- Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR)
For more information, contact the Office of Human Resources
- Director, Office of Human Resources: Kathleen Spencer - 410-230-6300
- Acting Deputy Director, Office of Human Resources: Nicole M Carter - 410-230-6298
- Manager, Classification/Compensation: Vacant - 410-230-6295
- Manager, Recruitment and Retention: Nicole Carter - 410-230-6298
- Agency Benefits Coordinator: Melissa “Lisa” Smith - 410-230-6308
- Manager, Training and Organizational Development: Sharon Davis - 410-230-6305
- Manager, Administrative Services: Carolyn Daye - 410-230-6290
- Office Manager, PEP Coordinator: Kecha Dunn - 410-230-6314
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
Office of Human Resources
1100 North Eutaw Street, Room 100
Baltimore, Maryland 21201