Office of Fair Practices - Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR)
The Office of Fair Practices administers the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation's comprehensive Equal Opportunity Program, including: Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program Education and Training Programs; Cultural/Ethnic Diversity Programs; the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)/504 Program; the DLLR Diversity Council and the DLLR Volunteerism Program.
The Office of Fair Practices (OFP) ensures nondiscrimination and equal opportunity within all programs and activities conducted by or through the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR) and ensure equitable access to departmental employment, service, contracting and other opportunities.
Filing A Complaint (DLLR/OFP 120 form) (Word)
Any DLLR employee, applicant for employment, or beneficiary who believes that he/she has been subjected to unlawful discrimination by an employee, policy or practice of this Department must complete the DLLR/OFP 120 form. Retort against or interference with individuals filing a complaint or participating in an investigation is also strictly prohibited.
- DLLR's Non-Discrimination Policy
Non-Discrimination Complaint Procedure
- DLLR's Sexual Harassment Policy
Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Equal Opportunity is the Law
Oportunidad Igual es la Ley
- Guidelines for Pre-Employment Inquiries Technical Assistance Guide
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
For more information, contact someone in the Office of Fair Practices.
- Director and ADA/504 Officer: Jennifer Dashiell Reed - 410-230-6329
- EEO Specialist: Yvette Dickens - 410-230-6326
- Administrative Specialist: JoVerne Holloway - 410-230-6328
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
Office of Fair Practices (OFP)
1100 North Eutaw Street, Room 613
Baltimore, Maryland 21201