Prevailing Wage - Division of Labor and Industry
Welcome to the Division of Labor and Industry’s Prevailing Wage Unit. The Prevailing Wage assists prime contractors and subcontractors who perform work on certain (see below) state or political subdivision construction contracts exceeding $500,000.
Prevailing Wage Law
Prevailing Wage: What You Need to Know
- Certified Payroll Submission
- Wage Determination Overview
- Prevailing Wage Under Payment
- Prevailing Wage Rates (Search for existing Informational Prevailing Wage Rates or search for a specific Wage Determination by project/contract or determination number)
- Contractor/Subcontractor Registration (Procurement Officers, Contractors, Subcontractors, Unions, Trade Associations and Sponsors must register in order to request a wage determination for a public works project, enter certified payroll reports, or participate in the annual prevailing wage survey.)
- Submit a Certified Payroll Report
Notice: Users have been experiencing difficulty when using the Internet browser Chrome to complete this online application. DLLR recommends use of a different browser to complete this application.
For additional information, contact:
Division of Labor and Industry
Prevailing Wage for State Funded Construction Unit
1100 N. Eutaw Street - Room 606
Baltimore, MD 21201