State-Chartered Banks, Trust Companies and Credit Unions - Financial Regulation
Depository Supervision Unit
The Depository Supervision Unit is responsible for the supervision and examination of all Maryland-chartered banks, credit unions, and trust companies.
For regulatory examination related questions, please contact Teresa M. Louro, Deputy Commissioner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-230-6022.
Depository Corporate Applications Unit
The Depository Corporate Applications Unit is responsible for the review and processing of all applications filed by banks, credit unions, and trust companies for new charters, mergers, acquisitions, affiliates, stock conversions, changes in control, branches, foreign bank offices, field of membership changes, and all other approvals required under Titles 1 through 6 of Maryland's Financial Intuitions Code.
For general application related questions, please contact Joy McGee at email@example.com or 410-230-6103.
- State-Chartered Banks
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Ratings
- State-Chartered Credit Unions
- State-Chartered Trust Companies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Reporting Form Fraud, Theft, or Forgery, And Convictions (Word)
- Emergency Preparedness Guide for Maryland-Chartered Banks, Credit Unions, and Trust Companies
- Branch - Uniform Interstate Application Form (Word)
- Foreign Bank Office Permit (Instructions)
- Foreign Bank Office Permit - Initial
- Foreign Bank Office Permit - Renewal
- De Novo Bank Application (Word)
- Trust Powers by Out-of-State Banks, Instructions
- Trust Powers Out-of-State Banks, Registration
- Charter Conversion - Please contact Marcia Ryan, Assistant Commissioner, Depository Corporate Applications Unit at 410-230-6104.
- Advisory: Guidelines for Compliance with State and Federal Requirements to Provide Housing Counseling Information for Borrowers - September 28, 2015
- Sample: Required Notice of Housing Counseling Programs and Services Form that Lender Must Provide to Borrower and List of HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies